Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I can now safely say that I am officially back to blogging full-time. That feels SO good to stay. I’ve missed this blog and all of you so much these past couple months. But we’re finally in a place where we’re settling in and I’m able to focus on my blog full-time again. I have so many exciting things to share with you all this month and have a lot of great content scheduled out so I hope you all love it just as much as I do. It should be a great month!
Since it’s a new month and I’m finally back in the blogging world, it’s the perfect time to start setting some new goals. Since I’ve failed as a blogger lately, I have a ton of blogging goals for this month to get everything back on track and where I want it. I’m also ready to settle into a routine here as well so there are lots of things to get done in October.
- Blog 5 days a week. This is the first week in a really long time where there will be FIVE blog posts going live. I’m super excited by this. With everything we’ve had going on, it’s been super hard to stay focused on blogging so I’m really happy and excited that we’re finally settled enough where I can get back to it.
- Have all posts scheduled a week in advance. This week, I had all my posts scheduled out last night. And it felt amazing! Now I can spend the week setting up next week’s posting schedule, connecting with other bloggers, and responding to emails. I all of a sudden have so much more time in my week.
- Finally hit 10k monthly page views. Surprisingly, I was rather close this past month. I had just over 8k page views for the month of September which is my second highest I’ve ever had. This will be the month that I finally hit the 10k mark. I’m determined.
- Update all old posts. This has been a very long work in progress. And then the moment, I’m most of the way through it all, I all of a sudden go through another rebrand. It’s a problem. But this will be the month that everything is up to date and looking good.
- Do 5+ sponsored posts. I did my first sponsored post in months this past week and it felt so good to be back on track. I missed working with companies and creating great content. So I’m ready to dive into it full-time again and get everything back on track.
- Get back to the gym. I haven’t been to the gym in a month since we’ve been so busy. So now I’m ready to get settled into a routine again and get back to the gym 4-5 days a week. It’ll probably take a couple of weeks before I’m back in the habit of it, but I’m so ready to make it a priority again.
- Figure out my school situation. Alright, confession time you guys. I’m completely failing at my grad program right about now. I actually just had to drop the only class I was taking this semester because I hadn’t logged into it in almost 3 weeks. We just had way too much going on between Zack coming home and my dad’s wedding and moving and all that. I got overwhelmed and it just wasn’t a priority anymore. So now I need to figure out if I’m even going to continue my program at all or if I do then am I going to continue doing it online or transfer to a school here in San Diego. Lots of choices to be made.
- Read 3 books. At this point, my Kindle app is loaded with books that I have to read. The top one on my list right now is Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks. I pre-ordered it and should be getting it tomorrow. I’m already excited to start it!
- Go on a dinner cruise. So many people recommend these and I have yet to go on one. Our anniversary is this week so I’m hoping maybe we can do a dinner cruise that night, but we’ll see. I’d like to do one before it cools down too much.
- Cross 3 things off our San Diego bucket list. I created a San Diego bucket list before moving here so that we’d have a giant list of things to do while we’re here. So far, we’ve already crossed off a few items so we’re doing good so far. Now that we’re a little more settled, I hope to do some more exploring this month.
What are your goals for October?